з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We need a skilled Python/Django developer for a long-term project. If you have 2+ years of experience in Python, fluent English and the desire to produce elegant code (expect zero rush), this might be a perfect opening just for you:
Who we are:
Codex Software is a software company specializing in building complex printing & publishing-, web- and Big Data-related software products. Our employees can expect:
- All the opportunities to grow one’s skills and earnings
- Sponsored events, professional trainings, English courses
- Full medical care in Nordin and LODE, sponsored sports & fitness
About the project:
The products we’re building are internal processes’ automation applications for Macmillan - a group of media companies in the United States, which publishes a wide range of books, magazines, and digital products; one of the TOP-5 publishing companies of the US.
Important things to know:
- The project is very long-term, and all the processes are already perfectly adjusted
- The managers are experienced software developers, and the team members are senior level as well.
- Code quality beats speed. You will be given the ability to write great code, experiment and deliver non-standard elegant solutions.
What we’ll expect from you:
The opening is best fit for an experienced Mid+ or Senior engineer with expertise in Python/Django. The responsibilities will include:
- Hands-on backend software development
- Expert in Python and clean (OO) design in support of a service-oriented architecture;
- Product development using Django, Django Rest Framework, Celery, Flask;
- Proponent and practitioner of code reviews, ongoing refactoring, automated testing and Continuous Integration;
- Very comfortable with the Django ORM and varied data stores including PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, and S3;
- Excellent written and verbal communications, effective agile team player
Sounds interesting? Let us talk!
Apply here, drop an email or call our HRs, or just drop by our office for a coffee.